Thursday, July 28, 2011


It has been a LONG time since I last posted a blog:) I am going to try to start blogging more to put the funny things the kids do and say in writing. If I try to remember what they said to tell them when they grow up....well we all know that wont happen. To give you an example, Molly told her friend the other night i was like Dori because i couldn't remember anything. Caroline says all kinds of crazy things these days. She heard Joe say, "I know karate" but what she thought she heard was, "Uncle Roddy". So if she comes to you and says she knows "Uncle Roddy", watch out. She is a mean little sucker. She sticks her tongue out and she hits. She is definitely the baby. TJ tells everyone, "If we had her first, we wouldn't have had anymore". But she is so cute and sassy you cant help but love her. She sings and dances all the time and LOVES to play dress up.
Summer has been fabulous but gone by way too quick. We went to the beach this summer and had the most amazing time!! I can not wait to go back. I think I could live near the beach:)
Joe went to baseball and football camp. Molly went to art camp and had a make-over party. Caroline has just been playing and swimming.
Molly is going to start soccer in the fall. I am pretty excited about that:) As much as Joe loved football camp, TJ thinks he should wait one more year before he starts playing tackle. Caroline is going to start ballet in the fall and she is super excited about starting dance.
I am one proud momma! I am so blessed to have such beautiful and smart kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment